"Lucky Ones" is a song by Lana Del Rey from her second studio album, and first major label release, Born to Die. It serves as the third bonus track from the album worldwide and is also the closing song for the album from the deluxe edition. It was written by Del Rey and Rick Nowels, and produced by Emile Haynie with co-production and vocal production by Nowels
- "Damn You" mentions meeting someone "every now and then" when "the stars align/shine".
- Getting out of somewhere with a lover is a theme in many songs, especially "Prom Song (Gone Wrong)".
- "Being on fire" is thematically similar to a lyric found in "Summertime Sadness", "Body Electric", "Sad Girl" and "Baby Blue Love".
- Album version — 3:45
- Demo version — 3:47 (produced by Rick Nowels)
- Instrumental version — 3:48
- Lana Del Rey — vocals, songwriting
- Rick Nowels — songwriting, co-production, vocal production
- Emile Haynie — production, keyboards, drums, guitar
- Kieron Menzies — engineering
- Larry Gold — strings arrangement and conduction
- Steve Tirpak — strings assistance
- Patrick Warren — strings, guitars, keyboards, secondary strings
- Maria Vidal — additional vocals
- Manny Marroquin — mixing
- Erik Madrid & Chris Galland — assistance
- John Davis — mastering
- Published by EMI
- Engineered at The Green Building, Santa Monica, United States
- Mastered at Metropolis Mastering, London, United Kingdom