"Lucky Ones" is a song by Lana Del Rey from her second studio album, and first major label release, Born to Die. It serves as the third bonus track from the album worldwide and is also the closing song for the album from the deluxe edition. It was written by Del Rey and Rick Nowels, and produced by Emile Haynie.
- "Damn You" mentions meeting someone "every now and then" when "the stars align/shine".
- Getting out of somewhere with a lover is a theme in many songs, especially "Prom Song (Gone Wrong)".
- "Being on fire" is thematically similar to a lyric found in "Summertime Sadness", "Body Electric", "Sad Girl" and "Baby Blue Love".
- Written by Lana Del Rey and Rick Nowels.
- Published By EMI / Heavycrate (ASCAP).
- Produced by Emile Haynie.
- Co-Produced by Rick Nowels.
- Engineered by Kieron Menzies at The Green Building, Santa Monica.
- Vocal production by Rick Nowels.
- Keyboards and Drums and Guitar by Emile Haynie.
- Keyboards by Rick Nowels.
- Strings arranged and conducted by Larry Gold. Strings assisted by Steve Tirpak.
- Strings, Guitars, Keyboards by Patrick Warren. Secondary Strings by Patrick Warren.
- Additional Vocals: Maria Vidal.
- Mixed by Manny Marroquin.
- Assisted by Erik Madrid and Chris Galland.