"Daytona Meth" (or "Hollywood Movie") is an unreleased song by Lana Del Rey. It was recorded in 2009 and leaked on July 13, 2013. It is unknown who the song was produced by as it remains unregistered on any music publishing site.
The song used to be available on Del Rey's Myspace. An alternate version of the song leaked on July 26, 2016, under the title "Hollywood Movie", containing slightly different lyrics. Part of this song was later reused in "Every Man Gets His Wish".
- Hollywood is a constant theme in Del Rey's works; some of these include the songs "Hollywood's Dead", the song of the same name, as well as other unconfirmed and unleaked songs. Some music videos are centered around the Hollywood theme.
- The phrase "black and white" appears in the songs "TV in Black & White" and "Jump".
- TV is a common theme in Del Rey's music, appearing in "Television Heaven", "TV in Black & White", "Every Man Gets His Wish", "Strangelove", among others.
- The reference to vintage green wallpaper could be connected to the wallpaper in the "Off to the Races" single cover.
- A "velvet Elvis" is also mentioned in "Hawaiian Tropic".
- Swinging on the chandelier is also mentioned in "Elvis".
- Other songs such as "Stoplight De-Lite", "Live Forever" and "Every Man Gets His Wish" feature the phrase "golden grill".
- "Chasin' paper" is also mentioned in "Making Out", "Blue Jeans" and "Ridin'".
- Paradise is a recurring theme in Del Rey's music, as seen with her EP "Paradise" and the unreleased song of the same name. The phrase is also found in "Every Man Gets His Wish", "Television Heaven", and others.
- References to "Ride".
- "Hundred Dollar Bill" also contains lyrics referencing prostitution, specifically in the lyric "He understands the sale of self...", while "Daytona Meth" contains the lyric "I plan on using this face to pay, honey".
- Lyrics involving "Chevrolets" or "Chevys" appear in "Heartshaped Chevrolet", "On Our Way", "Shades of Cool" and "Hundred Dollar Bill".
- The lyric "My man likes to watch me while I watch TV, while he's t-t-touching me" is similar to a lyric of Every Man Gets His Wish, "You wanna watch me while I watch TV, while you're t-t-t-t-touchin' me".