Live performances Edit
Del Rey first performed the song live for the very first time during her performance at the El Rey Theater in Los Angeles, California, on June 3, 2012.
- Marilyn Monroe is also referenced in "Children of the Bad Revolution" and a song of the same name.
- Elvis is referenced in many of Del Rey's songs, including a song of the same name.
- "I'm on fire" is also a phrase in "Summertime Sadness", "Sad Girl", "Baby Blue Love" and thematically similar to a lyric found in "Lucky Ones".
- A "pale moonlight" is mentioned in "Summertime Sadness" and "Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight".
- Friday night also appears in "Born to Die".
- Diamonds are mentioned in many of Del Rey's songs, including "National Anthem", "Cola", "Fucked My Way Up to the Top" and "Money Power Glory".
Tropico music video Edit
- Main article: Tropico (film)
Del Rey's short film, Tropico (released December 6, 2013), contains a visual for "Body Electric", as part of Tropico's second chapter titled Body Electric. It shows actor Shaun Ross and Del Rey as Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.
- Lana Del Rey — vocals, songwriting
- Rick Nowels — songwriting, production, piano, mellotron, strings
- Dan Heath — production, recording, orchestra, percussion
- Kieron Menzies — recording, mixing
- Chris Garcia — recording
- Patrick Warren — guitar, organ, dulcitone, Moog synthesizer, piano, bells, Optigon, mellotron
- Tim Pierce — electric slide guitar
- John Davis — mastering
- Published by EMI / R-Rated Music
- Administered by EMI April Music Inc. (ASCAP)
- Mastered at Metropolis Mastering, London, United Kingdom
- Recorded at The Green Building, Santa Monica, United States