"Angels Forever, Forever Angels" (or "AFFA", "Angels Forever" and "Forever Angels") is an unreleased song by Lana Del Rey produced by Rick Nowels. It was completed in June 2013 and leaked on July 18, 2013. The song is speculated to be an outtake from the Ultraviolence sessions.
The song leaked alongside four other songs produced by Nowels – "JFK", "Starry Eyed", "Hollywood" and "Black Beauty". In anticipation of Ultraviolence, Del Rey had singled out "Black Beauty" as an important track, yet by the time the album was released after the leak it had been relegated to a bonus track. With this in mind and "Angels Forever, Forever Angels" being recorded around the same time as "Black Beauty", only a month before its leak, many speculate that the song was intended to feature on the album but was cut due to its premature release and the reworking of the album by Dan Auerbach.
- Reference to the song "Ride" and "Paradise".
- Heavy metal is also referenced in "Smarty", "Mermaid Motel" and "Guns and Roses".
- The phrase "easy rider" is also mentioned in "Freak".
- "Paradise is a love-colored flame sky" is a similar lyric to "flame-colored paradise" from "Velvet Crowbar".
- Lana calls herself a lion in "True Love on the Side".
- The ocean is a common subject in Del Rey's songs, featured in "Black Beauty", "Heavy Hitter", "Religion" and the demo version of "Kill Kill", among others.